The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Tuesday, May 17

ONCE OFF OFFER............

Well folks, finally my days in the modelling industry are ending, thankfully things are great and starting to pick up. I expect you all to make your appointments and come to experience "Sole Therapy" - I am doing an offer to all friends, a once off freebie...so make the most of this offer. You have until 1st June. Call me and give me your days and times, so that I can log them in and so that you don't miss out............I am available in the evenings and on week-ends, so come on...get your freebie in before you miss out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|