The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Monday, July 4

Like a Cheshire Cat

Hi peeps...

Long time since I last Die Emmed! Well it finally happened...I resigned this morning...and well lets just say I can't wipe the smile off my face! Things are looking good...and it all went pretty smoothly. So my business cards are already at the printers and my tax return form almost complete...and I am sitting oh so comfortably at my desk drinking filter coffee and smoking a cig...what bliss!! Needless to say the sh*t starts tomorrow and I will be officially freelancing from home...so any design work u need...send it this way!! I'm also gonna start using my home e-mail add but I won't broadcast that across the internet...

Hope u all having a lovely monday...and if not...it's tuesday tomorrow!!

laters skaters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|