The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Thursday, June 22

Die Hillbilly Divorce

A hillbilly farmer who wants a divorce pays a visit to a lawyer.

The lawyer said, "How can I help you?"
The farmer said, "I want to get one of those day-vorces."


The lawyer said, "Do you have any grounds?"
The farmer said, "Yes, I got 40 acres."

The lawyer said, "No, you don't understand. I need to figure out if you have a suit?"
The farmer said, "Yes, I got a suit, I wears it to church on Sundays."

The lawyer said, "No, no, I mean, do you have a case?"
The farmer said, "No, I ain't got a Case, but I got a John Deere."

The lawyer said, "No, I mean, do you have a grudge?"
The farmer said, "Yes, I got a grudge, that's where I parks my John Deere."

The lawyer said, "Does your wife beat you up or something?"
The farmer said, "No, we both get up at 4:30AM."

The lawyer said, "Is your wife a nagger?"
The farmer said, "No, she's a little white gal,
but our last child was a nagger and that's why I wants a dayvorce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|