The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Wednesday, July 12

Die Life Changing Experience


Today may very well be the most significant day of my life...

Ive just finished designing an egg packing machine, and 2 pallets of egss arrived this morning for testing. So Im sitting in my office thinking how great it would be if there was a way I could make myself an egg breakfast. So I dumped 2 eggs in a coffee cup and zapped in the micowave them to see what would happen.

YOU CAN MAKE SCRAMBLED EGGS IN A MICROWAVE.


I couldnt believe it. Perfect fluffy scrambled eggs in 45 seconds flat. My toast wasnt even halfway done. (Granted it looks a bit funny until youve mashed it around, but still, not pots to clean, and you can have it at work.)

Microwave Eggs on Rhye:

Great for Kara, great for Ess, Great for the world.

If you knew this already then:

1. Please keep it to yourself, I dont need anyone spoiling my moment. This is right up there with the time I discovered you could use a ring pull from the old coke can instead of a coin in a pool table.

2. Why the f*ck did no one tell me this years ago?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|