The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Tuesday, September 19

Mr J's stand in "Vintage ad of the Week"

I thought I'd fill in for the Pope and found this little beauty particularly fitting, mainly because of the fact that the Boon Eye (1) is roving in Thailand as we speak, but also due to the fact that I need to uphold my reputation as the guy who goes too far and throws in that cringe inducing "Did my internal dialouge just come out of my mouth" comment. (unless of course Damien is in the room, and there are large knives around)

Come now Dave, Be nice.

(1) If you dont yet know what the Boon Eye is, you are very, very lucky.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|