The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Tuesday, August 2

And I hope you like Jammin too

Its round about this time of year (mid year resolutions – that is why the gym is suddenly so packed) when I get thoroughly gatvol (eng- tired) of my current music collection. There is some good stuff in there but nothing I haven’t listened too at least 300 times. I need new tunes. So here is the thing, I know what I like, but I have no idea what it is. What is the technical term for: Cool guys that are just jammin on their guitars round the camp fire? Or what is the technical term for: Old school funky songs that have been given a bit of a kick start to get my booty shaken, yet stirred?
I know. Where do you even start looking for substance that you know you will like but have no idea what its called, who sings it, or what genre it is in.


Good news: I have a solution. It is called Soundflavour.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What happens is this: Everybody makes a playlist. Everybody rates that playlist. You browse through those playlists until you see something you recognise. And by the law that states: If I like one of the songs in this playlist, then by definition I will probably like most of the songs in this playlist, you can find some new music that is most probally right up you alley. They also have allot of other stuff you can do that is music related but right now I am just concerned what I need. That being the new soundtrack to my life.
cause : I'm Jammin, Jammin, Jammin, I'm Jammin, - thanks Bob, so am I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|