The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Tuesday, April 25

Password accepted

I have seen other sites publish vanity plates and it always looked all so easy. Hell friggin no. I had to chase this sucker down. Wheels spins round sharp corners yadda yadda. This BMW and me had somewhere seriaasly important to be. And once you are close enough to whip out the camera he starts heading off again. Thank goodness I have a advanced driving dimploma or I might have let the rainy Cape Town streets get the better of me. Now for all that effort, its a really crappy plate. XXXXXXX, what does that mean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|