The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Wednesday, August 10

Blogs have admin too


First off can I say how impressed I am with the response to the ultimatum, Go Ro, Go Kerry, Go Spoonk, you guys make me proud, what will we be with out you. You are blogging treasures. Now for Lindors and Moira, things are not looking so rosy, the clock is indeed ticking and it will break my heart to have to let you go, please don’t break my heart.

Secondly I would like to apologise for the lack of posting from my corner. I was dodging bricklike bullets.

Thirdly there seems to be crazy talk of some avid Emmers, their sisters, some Roxes, some fire-fighters, some waitresses and some airline pilots attempting to claim the mountain. Which mountain? The MOUNTAIN, the one we always talk about, the one Joburgers want to turn into a parking lot. Please don’t make me say it. Ok then, Table mountain. Yes, that one. We are going to climb it. On Saturday morning. I know. Do let a brother know if you are interested. The Hoff is going to be there.

Then lastly (sorry about all this admin, but if you look at the Pope’s pictures below you can see that we had to get some mud on his new bakkie, en daai bakkie vattie kakie) who has the CBD pictures. You know, that blogging dinner thing where we all got deliciously babooned and harpooned with some marooned Jaeger bombs. I remember someone taking pictures, but for the life of me I cannot remember who it was. Please forward them.

Then have a special day people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|