The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Friday, February 17

Friggin weirdo's


Has the world always been strange or has the internet just brought it out in them? Has there always been a nasty underbelly that only surfaced when the www gave it a platform? Most probally, take a look at what this freakazoid put on ebay:





PLAIN AND SIMPLE I LIVE IN A MOBILE HOME PARK NEXT TO DRUG DEALERS AND I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO MOVE MY HOME. I LIVE ON LESS THAN $600.00 A MONTH DISABILITY.

ALL I'VE BEEN ABLE TO DO IS PRAY FOR A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM. I ASK THAT YOU LOOK IN YOUR HEART AND PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, I WISH IT WERE. I AM SERIOUS.

THE CONTAINER IS FULL OF HAIR I AM PULLING FROM THE LEFT SIDE OF MY HEAD. THIS IS PULLED AND NOT CUT. IT WILL BE COMPLETELY FULL BY THE TIME IT REACHES YOU AS I'M STILL PULLING IT OUT.

THE WINNER OF THIS AUCTION WILL RECEIVE ADDITIONAL PICTURES OF MYSELF, MY TRAILER AND THE TRAILER WHERE THE DRUGS ARE BEING SOLD.

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AND IF YOU CAN'T HELP OUT COULD YOU PLEASE PRAY THAT THE LORD WOULD SEND SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP? THANKS AGAIN AND GOD BLESS

I repeat, the hair was pulled and not cut. I think this winner did some pedling with them Drug dealers. Actual here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|