The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Wednesday, February 8

Freudian Flip

Wow! Such anger in that backlash! And all this because I shared a pic that Sean (He can be seen in Ben’s post Shammings the Tanga’s) posted in retaliation to his shaming

I naively assumed the post would have been taken in the same mild mannered good humour as previous Name and Shame victims. But instead you have a go at my sheep (didn’t one of yours die of undisclosed causes) and my-self loving (remind me whose girlfriend lives on the other side of the world)… good thing you didn’t have a go at my mother, Ben or Freud would certainly have had something to say about projecting fantasies. Well I suppose you can only write about what you know.

So thanks for the advice Agony Jammin but as The Rappin Reverend always used to say....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|