The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Thursday, February 23

Mission: Snow Monkey


Thats it guys, I am outa here, well almost. Off to do some fearless reporting on snow density and schnapps availability in third world Switzerland. Why do they always give me the hard assignments.

Oh well, I will do my best to keep the DMer flag flying, even in the harshest of conditions. (note our Bungalow on the left). I must add here that I will not brave this alone, fighting bravely on my side will be the Wang Tai fellow DMer Jace, the actual mastermind behind the expedition, and 14 other camel donkeys.

I cannot say what we will find, but I am sure it will not be pretty. Full report and photies to follow soon. Check out the flash here

And to JP, Esmarelda, Moria, Noembie; you better have your knitting needles ready cause we are tear the cat a new back. See you tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|