The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Wednesday, March 22

Another Veggie Conversion

I am very happy to anounce that this here avid DMer reader has eaten her very first chicken wing (of the bone). This might not sound amazing to you but its damn well incredible considering that she was a fully fledged vegetarian that frowned upon any and all meat as if it was a steamy pile of swearwords. Well done Stephy, hold that headless chicken high. Now we still have a couple of vegetarian DMers left. ( I will not mention names) See, its not so bad. You guys should try it too. If I can quote steph: "I cannot wait to go home and eat more chicken, I love it". Us meat eaters must be onto something, if we are going to be going on and on about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|