The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Friday, May 26

Seth Rotherham is ill

2oceansvibe editor has got something seriaaasly wrong with him. I found this little clip on Youtube and all I can say is WOW. That is freaky. It is actually making me regret my morning bagel. Just give it a watch.

He looks so thirsty. I'm no doctor, but it looks like he might have a slight SDS (saliva deficiancy syndrome). What causes SDS? What causes a man to want to chew of his own jaw?
Couple of things come to mind. - Columbian marching powder, Claremont happy pills and a vast array of substances that get imported up someone's anus.
From everyone here at DMers, please Seth- GET WELL SOON.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|