The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Monday, May 23

Funny Feeling

Morning Morning

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Since I took a much needed country living weekend I would imagine that i am the freshest feeling fella on Die Emmers. I know for a fact that Mr. J had a monster of a friday night cause i was awoken in the wee hours of the Saturday morning by female voices. I say voices cause initially I thought there was five of them. Then as I was waking up I realise that there is only one but she she was speaking as much as a Girl's school assembly on the day Sex and the City ended.
Needless to say he had his hands full.
Anyone else get lucky?


Then Big up to Mclaren. I am will now take bets for the season. A case a windhoek says that Kimmi is going to take the constructor's home. Any takers? Come on, dont be a wuss. K-mac, I know you are rooting loudly for Renault so lets make it interesting.

The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions.
Alfred Lord Tennyson (1809 - 1892)

QWOD
gainsay
(transitive verb)[gayn·SAY, GAYN·say']
1. to deny something; to declare false: "After Sunday's race, you cannot gainsay that Schumacher should have retired when he had the chance."
2. to contradict somebody or something; to oppose
noun form: gainsayer

Go well people, Rumour has it that Tommorow might be a Episode III night.
Cheerioozy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|