The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Friday, May 13

JOZIE

Hello Dear Emmers

Apologies for the radio silence, but I have had my nose preeeeeeettty close to grindstone as I am away next week. Daddy is going to miss you all very much and in equal amounts (except for you Sera, you get a little more).

My beard has been trimmed, shaven, trimmed, left, trimmed and I am now leaving it until the wedding, when it will be lightly trimmed to accentuate my chiseled features for the bridesmaids.

Ben... Jared ... look after Mama Kapa for me while I am away in the Big Ashtray. Geniet die Cheese Party op Saterdag aand, as ek hier was so ek Gou - da wees!

Kisses

Lindors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|