The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Monday, May 16

Viscous Rumours and a Mad Mad Mad evening

Howdy folks,
I cannot tell you how happy I am to see this side of the weekend and still being in one piece. The Jam Jar took it to a new level by doing a double back to back wammy. Friday- pure beautifull brandewyn and Coke session that skriks for niks.
Saturday- the official Sleaze syndicate Foxy Brown does cheesy before party. I have actually blocked out most of what happend to deal with my Sunday losers complex, but I do remeber some quality stage time and a pillar falling on Ms. M's head. Sera has promised an post today, so I am sure that she can fill us in with more details.
Till then, check these sexy beasts:Posted by Hello



What a deformed thief this fashion is.
William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|