The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Friday, May 13

Friday the 13th

What are the chances, I was moseying through Malmesbury this morning oblivios that I was being followed by Officer Cornelius (pictured below) and not only did he Give me a R300 fine for talking on my cell, but a furter R500 for my car registration having ended 2 days ago. He did let me off for driving 62 in a 60 zone. Posted by Hello

We need more people like you, Officer Conrnelius, to keep the streets safe.

Thank goodness he didnt do a little check up on my outstanding tickets or i might be snuggled up to a grain farmer that crossed over to the dark side in the Malmesbury chookie (thats pseudo Afrikaans for Jail).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|