The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Thursday, June 2

Le Mans

My car knowledge is absolutely purely asthetic. When I open a bonnet all I see is the place there you put water in and further I see thingy's. So dont expect to many stories about car from me. but look at this bad boy. Audi has indeed given the thumbs up to the mass production of the Quattro Le Mans Supercar. What a beauty. I realy like it when a car designer has been brave with his lines.

When can you expect to buy yours? Well if you are a European (Moira, Rosemary) then you can pick it up with your milk in the first half of 2007 for a nice price starting at R724 000.
Look at those lights, its the future baby.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On the subject of transportation, i saw the best ever vanity plate ever ever. Imagine a pitch black Merc weaving throught traffic and just as you are about to lean on your hooter you see

STOLEN - WP

I wish i had a camera.

I've grown to realize the joy that comes from little victories is preferable to the fun that comes from ease and the pursuit of pleasure.
Lawana Blackwell, The Courtship of the Vicar's Daughter, 1998

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|