The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Thursday, May 26

These guys won

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So apparently i missed a good game last night. Pity then that my complete disinterest in Soccer leaves me with no cognitive disonance. Live sports events (bar F1 and some decent ruggers) have no appeal for me. Ok, so I like the last half hour of the Wimbeldon ladies final aswell. So people, if I do not show up for these events, its not because I do not like you or because I am a loser/fader, it is because if you take away the drinking and the between penaty shootout conversation, I am left with a event as exiting as watching Noeleen on 3. Yes Mr. J, I am speaking of golf aswell.

You think a man is a man cause he wears team colors and guzzles beer in front of the tube? Can't you see, boys, the sands of time are dribbling through the hourglass?
Robin Green and Mitchell Burgess

But that is just plain nasty, so here is a more fitting Daily Message:

I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out.
Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
QWOD


malaise(noun) [ma�LAYZ, ma�LEZ]
1. a general feeling of physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression): "This malaise is certainly affecting my workout schedule but luckily, not my work."

K-mac, thanks for the reflexology last night, I feel great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bellissima coppa!!!
Bravi
una iuventina doc

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|