The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Friday, May 27

The end of a era

The last few remaning beard days have arrived, (i know its sad) , but I have realised that I have now reaped all that I can reap from my facial growth. I have used and abused the badboy and its time to kick his hairy ass out. Another reason that I have realised is that I am only getting beard compliments from men, ladies are not sticking to their bylaws:

"n Soen sonder snor is soos 'n eier sonder sout"

Another thing that is going out the window to day is K-mac's Job. Well done my girl - follow that star. I was initially very exited that I had a friend that works at a model agency, but as you pointed a grand total of ZERO leggy lovelies my way, you might as well leave there.
Check it out, all this could have been mine:
http://www.m1management.co.za/

In other news: Me and Mr. J went blogger bashing last night, (it is not a activity where you go and beat people that blog) where we went forth and met with the other people in Slaapstad that blog (which is what Die Emmers is) in the hope that we could gain further technical knowledge to make DMers better. All we gained was headaches this morning , but we met some cool/interesting people. They might publish photo's and we will direct you too them.

Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half the time.
E. B. White (1899 - 1985), New Yorker, July 3, 1944


QWOD
Beeldradio- the initial afrikaans word for television, it is still used by some old people.

Give this Friday horns, my people
Cheerioozy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|