The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Wednesday, October 5

Genuis strikes at 3

For the last how long my dreams have taken the shapes of movies. And the lead actor is not always me. I actually once had Meryl Streep acting as a Serial Killer in 70s South Africa. There is normally a big opening scene, plot, the works, that is why I was so freaked out when last night I woke up at about 3 and for the life of me I could not stop thinking about creating a TV show. Its mad what my brain does to me. It forced me to even start writing the opening scene, but now in retrospect I think the show could actually be a hit.
I call it Karavaan Kinders. Its a comedy about what really happenes in white trash caravan communities. You all remember that e-mail that went around with Timmi from the camp site and how he tell his story about all his family and friends. Well I smell good comedy here. Remember your favourites:


If anyone from TV is reading this give us a call, we'll do lunch. I bet it will be better than Scoop Scoembie. And it will be politally correct. What can be better that laughing at poor whites, and they will not get offended cause they will be watching Idols.

I want Colin Moss to play the main disfunctional narrator and then PJ Powers to play his mother. We can have Frank Opperman playing the Camp Pedophile and hopefully Heinz Winkler as the retard (he is so difficult to book these days). Solid TV gold here, people, just what we need to feel good about ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|