The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Wednesday, November 2

New word - Whoo hoo


Its not easy creating a new word. The rule firmly states that it must be published at least 3 times before they will accept it in a dictionary. So people please, I ask you with tears in my eyes, make my day, please just mention this word once on you blog and then we can maybe make it a reality.












Here she is,

Frippit

it rolls of the tongue

Definition:

A unrecognisable piece of meat on the road.

Practical usage:
  1. This could mean a piece of roadkill that has been driven over so many times that you don't know what animal it is anymore. Eg: " Look honey, somebody hit another frippit" or "That friggin frippit must have left a dent in someones bakkie".
  2. A onenight stand that you never got the name from. Eg: By the time I woke up that Frippit was long gone." Now this gives way to some colorful English. If she was a bad lay, you could say: "I had a insipid frippit last night"(insipid: adj 1: lacking taste or flavor or tang, lacking significance or impact). Or :" That frippit could really rip it".
Now I am calling out to my fellow blogger and I mean you: Big Ric, the Chumpstylers, Rox, Cherry, Monkey, I have not asked for much, but lets make the frippit a reality.

"I was driving home my frippit when I hit a frippit"

5 Comments:

Blogger Slammin Jammin said...

Update:
" boy did I have a friggit frippit"

5:27 PM

 
Blogger kyknoord said...

Bad news. The word is already in use by polite oriental people who wish to make their discontent known (as in "Ah frippit! I can't berieve I reft my sunskleen in the taxi")

2:30 PM

 
Blogger Slammin Jammin said...

ha ha ha, brilliant!!
Stll no go tho, I'm claiming this badboy

3:23 PM

 
Blogger Wezzo said...

WHAT?? I feel I have to share the love, but I have no clue what to do here. Even more confusing is that you created a whole new blog dedicated to this so called Frippit.

5:15 PM

 
Blogger Slammin Jammin said...

Damn you wezzo, that was supposed to be a suprise, but more on that later.
Here's what you do:
Do a normal post with the usual crap (interesting and informative insight) and just sneak in the word frippit somewhere in the middle so no one will notice and people will slowly start using it and whala, its a new word

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|