The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Wednesday, June 29

The new Batman rocks

It really does, especially if you take a little something something with.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm not much for for movie reviews (actually I am), but the batmobile is realistic, the acting great, gotham city is creepy, katie is hot and batman only takes on what he can handle. a DM 8/10. instant classic.

Bruce Wayne: They told me there was nothing out there, nothing to fear. But the night my parents were murdered I caught a glimpse of something. I've looked for it ever since. I went around the world, searched in all the shadows. And there is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge. [pause]
Bruce Wayne: Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|