The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Tuesday, December 6

Ja, jy met die kyf


Its the end of the year and stress levels are running high. People are just gunning for that well deserved holiday. What I dont understand, that with all these high emotions, a suprisingly small amount of celebs get beaten up. Why is that? Are people not angry? Did Colin Moss say something worth a chuckle? what did I miss?
Personally I would love to have a go at Gareth Cliff, I would actually swop it for my holiday. Who would you like to beat up? No, not just beat up, beat the crap out of him (till they are a see-through plastic bag). Well, now is the time to vote. I have my own sneaking suspitions on who is going to win, but lets just see it pan out.

For those who missed it, voting on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|