The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Tuesday, May 24

Sorry to say it, but.....

Gilman in the morning is starting to piss me off more and more, he used to have a certain level of quality humour. now its just competitions and DB. Like on Monday -Danger boy (who is really not that funny) is delivering the following line over a speaker phone :"the wookies ate too many cookies and now they need to go for a poopies." That would have been hilarous back in std 5. Is this the demographic that I share my morning radio with. Its more embarassing than entertaining. Mabey in old age I am just getting more cynical and bitter. OR I am right and Gillman needs to sharpen his hunting knife. Until then I will be listening with the old people to Cape Talk.

Star wars review- Its Rocks, but it makes the first two films rather redundant. Darth V is rather cool and evil. (that was officially the last Star War mention from me ever)

I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man's being unable to sit still in a room.
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

Welcome back Lindors, we are hoping that you will be a regular feature, and not just post when you are admitting defeat in the Beard Wars. Me and Mr. J has decided to share the grand prize of a case of Brandewyn so please come and deliver it at your earliest convenience.

QWOD
brio(noun) [BREE·oe]
1. the quality of being alive and vigorous: "Jammin's beard speaks with such brio and insight that I could listen to him for hours."

Loving the Wednesday





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|