The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Friday, July 21

Die Happy Birthday!


Rosy posy pudding and pie

My adorable sister, poked me in the eye

Pulled my hair and punched my arm

You’d swear we had grown up on a farm!

Through years of turmoil and war like pain

Being beaten by girl was driving me insane

But now we’ve grown…some even quite old

And we laugh when these stories are told

From infamous foe to partner in crime

Growing up with you was a most interesting time

I miss you now that you living out on a rock

And wish I could be there to ensure your birthday um…rock(s)

So now that my rhyming has come to an end

I wish you happy birthday darling sister from all of your friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|