The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Tuesday, July 25

Die Movie Tuesday 2

Back at School boarding house every Tuesday night was movie night. Due to the fact that I was the entertainment counsilor, it was my duty to pick the movie for the odd 150 guys. Needless to say there was always some punks that where never satisfied. Well bugger them.
Now I am making Tuesday at DMers the official movie clip day, something to look forward too (much like myself, Boon at the Pope back in the day), Only difference is you cannot kick some 12 year old guy of your seat anymore.

First up: the incredible bottled music- wow!:



then I would like to follow that up with the super kungfoo add of Mountain Dew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|