The Intergalactic Daily Message (D.M. - Die Emmers, get it, its frigging brilliant) Hosted by the Holiday House constituents in Cape Town. Spreading the good news to YOU, whilst creating the illusion that you never left home and we still love you.

Thursday, July 14

Bob's very own website

Bob during his training days in Europe

Dear Comrades
After the recent spate of biased and mischievous reporting by the colonialist foreign press, I have ultimately decided to reveal to you, the honest and hard-working citizens of Zimbabwe, a little more of Mugabe - The Man.
I know you love your leader as much as you love your country. I know you deserve to see what kind of man I am. To those of you that already know me, this will simply be a joyous refresher of your cherished memories of me. To those with the still unfulfilled desire to know me better, I welcome you to an intimate glimpse of Mugabe - The Man.

ENTER

Ermmm forgot to say thanks to The pirate

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thieving post bandits.

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Slammin Jammin said...

sorry boerie,did it in a rush, i will give you credit

12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no worries, just kidding around, anyways fuck bob.

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|